- Technical assistance, services from a contract cooperation agreement, services agreement
- Professional training, Temporary employment contract
Requirements for US Citizens
- US valid/signed passport in good condition with at least two blank visa pages (Note: pages 22, 23, 24 are NOT visa pages) Need Rush Passport Services? Click Here
- Two visa application forms signed, completely filled out informing purpose of the trip
- Two recent 2in X 2in passport type photos
- Original business letter from the US Company informing applicant's job description title, purpose of trip length of stay, must include financial responsibility while in Brazil and name and address of organization as well of the person who will be contacted
- Letter from Company in Brazil stating same information as well US letter
- Consulate fee $240.00 US Postal money order only (You can obtain at the Post Office) payable to the Consulate of Brazil
- Master Visa Service fee $99.00 payable by Money order to Master Visa Service
- Either a self addressed stamped envelope to return the visa to you or $20 for FedEx return of visa.
- There are two phases to this visa
- First step, APPROVAL by the Ministry of Labor in Brazil of all documentation
- Second step, after the approval in Brazil, 5 business days are required to process the visa at the Consulate
The prior authorization by the Ministry of Labor may be waived for an emergency situation requiring the immediate presence of the visa applicant in Brazil. However, the visa applicant CANNOT apply for another emergency visa within a 6-Month period
Applications and other forms
Click here to download the visa application form
Simply right click on the link and click on "save as" to save to your computer.
Click here to download the Master Visa Service order form
This file is a Word file that can be opened with Microsoft Word. A PDF File is also available.
Mailing addressSend your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Credit Card PaymentsCredit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents
- The Consulate determines the validity of all visas and length of stay allowed
- Consulate processing time is at least 5 business days