First Time US Passport
- Have never had U.S. passport age 16 and over; or
- Have a ordinary U.S. passport that was valid for FIVE YEARS; or
- Have a U.S. passport that was issued MORE than 15 years ago; or
- Have a U.S. passport that was issued when applicant was under age 16
- Photocopy of your the front and back of your drivers license or your State ID
- Application Form DS-11 (Create using form U.S. Department website)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (Original or certified copy of your Birth certificate, naturalization certificate, consular report or birth abroad of a U.S. Citizen. or U.S. Citizen adoption decree).
- Two (2) recent identical COLOR photos (2" x 2")
- Copy of your flight itinerary (single page only) (Airline tickets letter from Cruises or Travel agency with confirmation of travel (proof/urgent processing) must be included
- Two (2) checks or money orders, ONE for $170.00 payable to "U.S. Department of State" and $25.00 payable to the Post Office.
- Two (2) Letters of Authorization completed and signed. One sealed inside the envelope and attached to the outside of the envelope.
- MVS Passport Service Order Form (click here)
- After you have completed all the above items you MUST appear in person at the U.S. Post Office for Oath and Signature with all the documents above.
- Include with the application two (2) Letters of Authorization. *** All the items will be placed inside the envelope and sealed by the acceptance Agent at the Post Office Please ask to MARK "to be opened by Passport Agent Personnel ONLY".
- *Important: Request your envelope back.
- ***Final process, Attach one of the letters of authorization and MVS Passport Service Order Form (click here) outside the sealed envelope.
Applications and other forms
U.S. Application Form DS-11 (click here)
Letter of Authorization (click here) (print 2 letters)
Master Visa Service Fee
|Processing Time||Service Fee|
|24 Hours||$149.00 + Government Fee|
|3 - 5 Business Days||$89.00 + Government Fee|
|5 - 10 Business Days||$59.00 + Government Fee|
Mailing addressSend your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Credit Card PaymentsCredit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- **The sealed envelope MUST be presented at The Passport Agency within 5 (five) Days
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents