Minors US PassportFirst Time/New Passport
Passport issued for applicants age 15andunder are valid for 5 years
- Lost/Stolen passport Follow Minors First Time/New Passport Instructions
- Expired passport Follow Minors First Time/New Passport Instructions
- Passports age 15 and under are not renewable must follow Minors First Time/New Passport Instructions
- Photocopy of your the front and back of BOTH PARENT'S drivers license or State ID
- One (1) Application Form DS-11
- Two (2) recent identical COLOR photos ("2 x 2")
- Copy of flight Itinerary
- Two (2) Minors Letters of Authorization completed and signed
- Statement Consent Form DS-3053 must be signed and notarized.
- Government fee $140.00 check payable "U.S Department of State" and $25.00 to Post Office.
- Passport Service Order Form
- After you have completed all the above items you MUST take your child along with you to the U.S. Post Office for Oath and Signature. ( under the age 14 MUST be accompanied by Both Parents or Legal Guardian)
- Include with the application two (2) Letters of Authorization. ***All the items will be placed inside the envelope and sealed by the acceptance Agent. Please ask to MARK "to be opened by a personnel Passport Agency Only"
- *Important: Request your envelope back
- Final process clip one of the letters of authorization and the MVS Passport Service Order Form (click here) outside the sealed envelope.
Applications and other forms
U.S. Application Form DS-11
Statement Consent Form DS-3053
Minors Letter of Authorization (click here) (print 2 letters)
Master Visa Service Fee
|Processing Time||Service Fee|
|24 Hours||$149.00 + Government Fee|
|3 - 5 Business Days||$89.00 + Government Fee|
|5 - 10 Business Days||$59.00 + Government Fee|
Mailing addressSend your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Credit Card PaymentsCredit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents