Name Change/Renewal for US Passport
- Had name changed by marriage or Court Order less then a year ago.
- Can submit proper documentation to reflect your name change.
Requirements for US Citizens
- Photocopy of your the front and back of your drivers license or your State ID
- One (1) Application Form DS-82
- Your most recent U.S. passport.
- Had Name changed less then a year ago Application Form DS-5504
- Two (2) recent identical COLOR photos (2" x 2")
- A marriage certificate or court order
- Check or Money Order, $170.00 payable to "U.S. Department of State"
- Two (2) Letters of Authorization completed and signed
- MVS Passport Service Order Form (click here)
Applications and other forms
U.S. Application Form DS-82
Letter of Authorization (click here) (print 2 letters)
Mailing addressSend your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Master Visa Service Fee
|Processing Time||Service Fee|
|24 Hours||$149.00 + Government Fee|
|3 - 5 Business Days||$89.00 + Government Fee|
|5 - 10 Business Days||$59.00 + Government Fee|
Credit Card PaymentsCredit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents